Skip to content
5 Tips from your favorite CurlFriend
5 Tips for Curly Hair
- Use a wide-toothed comb or detangling brush to work through tangles, starting from the bottom and working your way up.
- When washing your hair, use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. These products are specially designed to help protect your curls from drying out.
- Consider using a deep conditioner once a week. This will help to keep your curls hydrated and soft.
- Air drying is the best option for curly hair, as it will help to preserve the natural curl pattern. If you must use a blow dryer, use a diffuser attachment to help prevent frizz.
- Consider using a styling product such as a curl cream or gel to help define and shape your curls. Be sure to apply product while your hair is still damp to get the best results.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.